We know how difficult and uncertain things may feel right now with the disruption caused by the coronavirus outbreak. In addition to the struggles you may have as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, there is also uncertainty related to personal and financial health beyond your injury.
One of the values on which Oasis Financial was established is to help people in difficult circumstances regain some control and prevent disaster. With that founding principle in mind, we compiled the following resources to help during this crisis
- How to apply for unemployment benefits
- Get help with your rent
- Learn more about avoiding foreclosure and eviction
- Keep watch on your credit score
- Learn about relief for state tax filing
- Learn about credit card companies offering help
- Tips for managing your money during a crisis
Additionally, parents or guardians of children affected by school closures are likely faced with the difficult task of homeschooling. The Alliance for Responsible Consumer Legal Funding (ARC), a trade organization which Oasis Financial is a founding partner of, has compiled an extensive list of online educational resources for grade school children. Click here to learn more.